WealthBuilder

You are here

Borrow at our low interest rates and initiate your savings and investment portfolio.

An attractive feature of this product is that you can have the benefit of part of the loan amount in cash to handle immediate financial needs. The BECU’s Wealth Builder, enables you to build a strong and diversified investment portfolio by accessing a low-interest loan of up to $25,000, 75% of which is allocated for investment and the other 25% being advanced in cash.

Loan Invest (75%) Cash (25%) Period Installments
$10,000 $7,500 $2,500 30mth $512
$15,000 $11,250 $3,750 30mth $713
$20,000 $15,000 $5,000 36mth $805
$25,000 $18,750 $6,250 36mth $980

Installment includes $100 share contribution.

The BECU requires that seventy-five percent (75%) of the loan amount be invested in one or more of the following investment products:

  • BECU Share Savings
  • BECU PI$A
  • BECU Fixed Deposit
  • Any mutual fund offered by UTC, RBTT, RBL, FCB or Scotia Bank.

The cost of borrowing is a competitive 1.25% monthly on the reducing balance.

Apply Here

Click below to apply using FLEXTeller

Or
Complete and submit the form below.

Latest Tweets

Students, teachers, parents! Art & Finance Forum, Sept 16 & new deadline for submission of artwork, Oct 16.… https://t.co/CliuoKsagU
BECU (3 months ago)
BECU's Art & Finance Forum for youth takes place Sept. 16, at the EMA. Full details here! https://t.co/ce1IHRPu19 https://t.co/szhqe9D1bS
BECU (3 months ago)
Join Us on Facebook

Newsletter

Updates, Promotions and more.
About BECU

BECU's goal is to foster a resilient and dynamic environment in which to cultivate enhanced financial security and prosperity for our membership, and the credit union movement overall. Read more.

Contact Us
Location
Stay Connected